What we require from you, prior to the hire commencement.
1 . Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
2 . Online licence check - https://www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk/drivin g - record/licence number
3 . Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
5 . Signed rental agreement
1 . Must meet the specified age limit within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience ( Full UK or EU Licence)
2 . Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp 30’ s, 3pts each) without referral. Single convictions totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence :
Yo u must provide the following:
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
Key document criteria:
other must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable?
Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
1 of the following alongside a utility:
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc)
• Bank or Credit Statement • Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage statement
• Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
What is declined?
Any document relating to insurance.
• Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure.
Further criteria may apply – please review the most recent documentation issued)